1. If you find you want to buy an item, first check if it is available and not sold* by clicking on the arrow in the Sizes option.
2. Clicking on the Sizes option will display a list of sizes available, or, if the items are all sold, it will display SOLD*.
If the item is sold out it will display
3. If your size is available click on the size and then on the add to basket image below the Size option.
4. The item is now in your basket and you can do one of the following:
a) Go to the checkout by clicking on this icon at the top right of each page.
b) Continue to shop. Any number of items can be added to your basket.
5. At the check out page if you wish to pay by credit/debit card over the internet (fast and safe) you should use the PayPal button (You do not need to be a member of PayPal). Corniche will also be adding Protx payments very soon.
You can also pay by reserving the item/items and paying by cheque, please note items will only be despatched on the clearance of cheques. Reserving items is automatic if you complete the cheque purchase option.
We also accept telephone credit/debit card payments and the items are reserved automatically via the telephone purchase process